Veranda Composite Decking MaterialsPosted on 9:06 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
You want to make your home look more outstanding?As a savvy homeowner you’re always looking for something new and different—and you should be, too! If you’re willing to do a little exploring, you can create or renovate a veranda composite decking and a deck railing that positively sizzle with visual and functional appeal in your outdoor living space.
Maintenance Of Veranda Composite Decking
Thoroughly clean the decking, posts and railings using an appropriate cleaning product. If you’re veranda composite decking and deck railings are made of lumber and showing some wear, consider giving them a fresh coat of stain or sealant. It’s also a good idea to check for nail heads popping up, loose or damaged boards, posts, and railings. Better to repair them immediately so you’re only worrying about how to enjoy your outdoor living space and not spring maintenance when the weather warms up again.
Features of Wood Composite Veranda Decking:
1. Looks and feels like natural wood
2. Durable, anti-impact, wear proof, with high density
3. High capacity of UV-resistance, and color stability
4. Highly resistant to moisture and termites
5. Easy to be installed and low labor cost
6. Required no painting, no glue, low maintenance17 comments | Comment has been closed
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.