Price Of Composite DeckingPosted on 12:25 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
Composite decking materials represent a family-friendly, low-maintenance deck that endures all year round. Wood plastic composite decking materials, you gain a smooth surface that is not prone to splintering, making it safe for children’s bare feet. A hidden clip system gives our selections of composite decks an additional level of attractiveness and function. Further, when it comes to cleaning your composite deck you’re gaining one of the most low-maintenance surfaces for outdoor living there is. And no annual staining is required. Composite decking is made from recycled materials, making it an environmentally responsible choice for you to consider too.
Price Of Composite Decking
Price of composite decking is cheaper than wood. As it is low maintenance.Wood plastic composite decking means that the material is made from plastic and reclaimed wood. The wood can be fiber or sawdust and often the plastic is recycled as well. Each plank or tile that you have has the color going all the way through. When you purchase an installation kit to help you out, you will also get the instructions as to how to create a beautiful deck with gorgeous decking. You can also visit the some decking company website and download the instruction. The cost of the installation kit is in addition to the price of composite decking so you do have to allow for this in your budget.
Features Of Composite Decking Materials:
1. Dimension stability length and width: It will not be out of shape after a long testing of 8 years and there is no crack under the test temperature between -40 to 70 degree.
2. Material Safety: Low flame spread; High slip resistance; excellent thermal properties; contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives; Environmental friendly; Can be recycled with 100%; No sting of wood.
3. Install & Maintain easy: Easy to produce and easily fabricate; easy to cut, fix and glue; Easy on the plane; Easy to Tenon, drill and nail; require less routine maintenance; no need staining & Water Sealant; Easy to produce and easily fabricate.
4. High Strength: Outstanding screw and nail retention; High impact resistance; Great Compressive-tensile-shear strength; Modulus of Elasticity: 20% greater than PVC, does not require reinforcement(in most applications).
5. Good appearance & subtle touch: Natural feel & wood touch; Broad range of finishes and appearance; Multicolor, and needn’t to paint; available for both sides.
6. Longevity: which can be used more than 60 times, can be recycled; Its lifespan at least 8-12 years in the outdoor weather condition.17 comments | Comment has been closed
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.