Composite Wood For DecksPosted on 12:24 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
There may be several reasons for you to build a deck. The foremost being that you’ll be able to expand your living space and create a place for you and your family to enjoy during pleasant weather conditions. However, at the same time, you should also consider carefully all the reasons for desiring to build a deck i.e. what functions it will serve for you and most importantly its purpose. Doing this will allow you to properly plan and design a deck that is not only inviting but also functional!
Composite Wood For Decks
What is the best decking materials? Composite wood for decks are the best choose!Wood plastic composite delivers a raw look like wood, a solid feel and a blending of nature not obtained with composite decking. Wood decking does not conduct heat during the blazing summers the way composite decking be. Looking at the cradle-to-grave aspect of composite decking vs. wood decking, exponentially less fossil fuels are used and acid rain created within the production cycle of pressure-treated wood.
Advantages Of Composite Wood Decks
Composite wood for decks has many advantages.More and more people begin to use the new materials.Because it really better than wood!
1. Component: HDPE+ Waste Wood Fibers and other additives.
2. Extrusion Molding Available: Burnished (Smooth), Grooved & Serrated
3. Surface Finished Available: Planed (Scratched), Brushed & Grain
4. Colors Available: Black, Brown, Redwood & Yellow.
5. Applications: Environmental Decking, Fencing
(Garden, Lawn, Balcony, Corridor, Garage, Pool & SPA Surrounds,
Boardwalk, Outdoor Fencing, Customs Pallet, Gate&Playground. )
6. High Quality with Competitive Price.
7. Special Requirement of any Specification with Volumes is Available.
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.