Composite Patio DeckingPosted on 12:25 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
When homeowners are lured outside by the warm, sunny weather. Is your outdoor space ready to be enjoyed to the fullest? If your deck or patio decking needs updating, catching up on the maximum design innovations and trends will help you create an inviting area that will add value to your home investment.
Composite patio decking focus on blending functionality with beauty to construct a stylish and usable space that requires little maintenance. To make the best outdoor space on the block, consider these popular ideas for your home.
Aesthetically Appealing And Low-maintenance
Composite patio decking decking is available in a variety of profiles, colors, and textures. To varying degrees, depending on the product, composite decking boards emulate wood.
Composite patio decking does not need to be painted or stained but should be cleaned regularly to remove dirt and debris. Material wood content in WPC decking can be a food source for mold and mildew, which can cause decay to WPC decking that is not properly cleaned.
Durable Composite Patio Decking
Composite patio decking products will not be splintered, split, crack, or warp like wood and in some cases are insect-resistant. Manufacturers offer 10- to 25-year warranties.
Advantages Of WPC Decking
1. Environmentally friendly, recyclable
2. Natural wood apperance, but less timber problems
3. Low maintenance, easy installation, Standard wood working tools can be used
4. WPC wood plastic outdoor decking panel have high degree of UV and color stability
5. Safe to use WPC wood plastic outdoor decking panel for at least 20 years
6. Safe for bare feet ,No cracking, warping and splitting
7. Dimension stability against moisture and temperature17 comments | Comment has been closed
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.