Composite Outdoor Decking CostPosted on 12:24 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
Low Maintenance Composite Decking Materials
Composite outdoor decking have a superior brain and the most “woodlike” appearance and feel. Some of the priciest brands have subtle shadings and individual “grain” variations so that no one board is an exact replica of another. Some manufacturers buff each board at the factory to remove any “plastic” sheen. Composite outdoor decking also have a wider range of colors and matching add-ons such as railings, balusters, posts, post caps, skirts and decorative trim. These add-ons give your deck a stunning look, and they are low maintenance composite decking material. This will save your composite outdoor decking cost.
WPC Composite Outdoor Decking Cost
To some people, cost is an important decision factor. It is best to buy all of the wood plastic composite decking that you need at the same time. This is because if you run out of the best composite decking and have to return to the store for more, the next shipment may not be exactly the same color. At various times, you may be able to get the composite decking on sale and when you have to buy some at a later date, you will have to pay higher composite outdoor decking cost.
Advantage Of WPC Decking Material Product
1. High recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
2. The look of natural wood but less timber problems
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping,
5. Easy installation, auto-locking
6. Temperature resistance, suitable from -29°C to +51°C
7. Long-lasting to use (10 years warranties)
8. With wood scent, very natural feel17 comments | Comment has been closed
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.