Composite Decking VS WoodPosted on 12:32 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
Composite wood decking is the newest player in the market. Composite decking is made up of a mixture of sawdust, plastic and a binder to hold them together. The outer shell negates the problems I listed pertaining to composite decking. Composite wood decking is very stain resistant and much harder to scratch than regular wood decking.
Composite Decking VS Wood
Composite Decking VS Wood-Which one is the best decking materials?Composite wood decks are a great alternative to traditional wooden decks. If you want a deck that you don’t have to spend a lot of time and energy maintaining then composite wood decking is for you. Environmentally, it can be more sensible than wood and yet remain easier to work with than some of the other decking options out there.
Wood plastic decking can also take considerably less maintenance than wood. Wood should really be treated at least once a season, but composite decking can rely on the strength of its base to resist weathering better. This can help offset the costs of the decking and help make the choice an easier one.
Advantages of Composite Decking
1. High recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
2. With the look of natural wood but less timber problems
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping,
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus – 40 to 60 centigrade degrees and against UV
7. Well done of Termites, insects, and moldy-proof
8. Available in different colors
9. Easy to install and clean
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.