Clean Outdoor Floor MaterialPosted on 8:03 am | Posted in WPC Decking Blog | Posted by
How to choose the best composite outdoor floor materials? The answer depends on a number of factors, including how you intend to use the composite materials and how much money you can spend. Any time you should expect to pay more than you would if you chose traditional wood materials.Just as most homeowners today are replacing outdoor floor or fence to improve the look of their home, more and more is becoming tired of their old, traditional treated pine decks. So the wood plastic composite outdoor floor is more and more popular.
How To Clean Outdoor Floor Material
1. Use a leaf blower or a broom to regularly clean off the outdoor floor. Don`t let’s leaves accumulate.
2. Hose the outdoor floor down after sweeping or blowing it. Sweep water away from any areas with poor drainage. Standing water might damage or stain the outdoor floor material.
3. Clean up organic material that has been adhered to the outdoor floor with a pressure washer. Don`t overdo the pressure washing because excessively high pressure can harm the surface.
4. Scrape the spaces between the boards with a knife or similarly shaped tool to keep the gaps from becoming clogged and moldy from trapped material. Outdoor floors with spaces between boards that are greater than 3/16 of an inch probably won`t need this.
5. Use a commercial outdoor floor cleaner. Test before you use it on an inconspicuous part of the outdoor floor. Some may stain. Follow the manufacturer`s directions for using the cleaner.
6. Create your own outdoor floor cleaner by combining 2/3 Cup tri-sodium phosphate (TSP) with 1/3 cup powdered laundry detergent in 3 quarts of water. Add 1 quart of bleach. Use a soft brush to scrub the mixture in the direction of the grain and rinse thoroughly.17 comments | Comment has been closed
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a Seventrust representative will contact you within one business day.